Adding more oxygen to your body is beneficial to athletes and those who regularly work-out because it helps your body recover faster after being active, relax muscles as well as promotes a healthy weight through regulating your body’s metabolism.
The addition of extra oxygen has been linked to strengthen the heart and immune system. Oxygen also aids in the bodies absorption of vitamins and minerals.
- Helps the body recover after a workout
- Increases heart strength
- Boosts your immune system
- Increases brain function & reduces “brain fog”
- Helps regulate metabolism
- Improves immune system and function
- Helps regulate sleep
- Natural remedy for headaches & migraines